ASM/Mtrl presents a two-day workshop on Materials for Designers
At the intersection of art, science, engineering and industry, materials have the capacity to transcend function, becoming touchstones of widely shared human experience that live forever. This series of highly immersive workshops hosted by ASM/Mtrl will provide you the knowledge and insight necessary to visualize the ways in which the latest materials and fabrication processes can influence design.
Choose from one of these dates and locations for details and registration information:
Boston, MA – Oct. 16-17 - Institute for Human Centered Design @ Adaptive Environments
Los Angeles, CA – Nov. 13-14 - W Hotel
Miami Beach, FL – Dec. 15-16 - Doubletree Ocean Point Resort & Spa
Register Now; Seating Is Limited!
What you will learn from the Materiality Workshop:
- Material properties and sensory perception
- Selecting base materials and finishes to satisfy aesthetics
- How product shape influences the choice of material and process
- Sustainability through material and process selection
- What’s new on the materials and processes horizon.
For more information contact John Cerne at 440-338-5417 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information here: ASM/Mtrl